7.08.2010

my heart of hearts part 2

We went to the Ex. I wasn't from an Ex family so this was like the second time I've ever been. 
Mallory Shellenberg and Alysha Humphreys are Ex people. incase you were wondering. 
The best part was the eating everything, 
but the colours and crushing Alysha on the Polar Express were also fun.

Here's a picture of the Polar Express at Coney Island. RIP Christopher Wallace


Murray is always the driver and that can stress us both out but look at these sweet smiles we get in return!
Guess what cutie was tall enough to ride this year!?!?

You know when people are really enthusiastic and you kind of have to fake it to keep up?

Murray didn't win me any of these things. 



Strategizing on the colour game.


deep fried Oreos. nah - you can have the rest.

Once I sent BeeJay a text saying I was glad him and Mur were BFFs and Mur was weirded out by that. But screw it, look at how much fun they have?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive